If you want to schedule posts to Telegram, you need to create a bot, which will help you with it. In order to do it, please follow these easy steps:
1.Type @BotFather in the search field and click the first search result.
2. A chat will be opened for you. Just type “/newbot” and see further instructions.
3. Write a name of your bot (preferably a name of the channel you want to connect the bot to) and see further instructions.
4. Write a user name of your bot. It must not contain spaces and special characters and must end in “/bot”.
5. You will get Access Token. Copy it!
Done! Now all you have to do is to connect the bot to your channel:
1. Choose the channel to which you want to schedule posts.
2. Go to channel settings by clicking the arrow sign at the top right.
3. Click the “Administrators” and then “New Administrator”.
4. Find the bot you have created by its name and click on it.
Congratulations! The last step is to connect the channel and the bot to KUKU.io to start scheduling posts.